How it all started: the copywriting adventure!

From the beginning of my freelancing story, she offered me some space on her website to share my creative path. 

From that time on, I have followed her growth with admiration, waiting for the perfect opportunity to ask her the same question: how did it all start? 

The perfect time is now, and Christina shared with me her answers. She is offering services of content marketing, creating original and optimized content for the client's website. It will be a shame if you don't have the chance to read and make that step into the wilderness of freelancing. There is no "perfect time". That time is now! 

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do, and start working on your dreams come true! 


How did you get started in the field of freelancing?

I left a toxic corporate culture and wanted to create my own space. I used my knowledge of marketing and writing to begin creating high-quality content for other small businesses like my own. 

I've always loved writing, and it was a natural fit for me. 


What made you switch to owning your own business?

Family is very important to me, and being a small business owner and my own boss meant I could adjust my schedule as needed. A traditional 9-to-5 would have left less time for my son.


What is the hardest part of owning a business?

Having to be the "everything" person, all of the time. The buck stops here, as they say, so I've had to take a crash course in almost every field relevant to my business besides writing. 

As much as I enjoyed the challenge, I wish I had been more prepared for the additional workload it would bring.


Interview with Christina Levandowski about content writing freelance business

What do you wish you knew before starting your own business?

More than anything else, I wish I had known earlier that I could do it. 

The confidence to take such a risk is hard to come by for most, and learning from the various challenges I faced early on gave me a much better perspective to approach future hurdles. 


What did you want to be growing up?

I wanted to work in the medical field. My education followed that track, and I hoped to become a physician or a malpractice lawyer. 

I wished to be an advocate for patients, and feel that my goal hasn't changed with my business. I still want to advocate for the consumer and give them the information necessary to make informed decisions.


Are you happy? 

I have never been more fulfilled than I am now, knowing that all my hard work has not only paid off but made a huge impact on the life of my clients and employees. 

I've accomplished major financial goals for myself and my family, and have been able to invest in our future as well! 

I still work a 40-hour week, though the current growth period has been demanding. 

Overall, I am proud to have built a 6-figure business from scratch and still have made time for my family and hobbies. 

I love to read and travel, and being my own boss has empowered me to continue learning and working while having time for myself. 


If you want to find more about my work, click the link bellow and let the magic begin? 


Comments

  1. Absolutely loved reading this! Great and inspiring content!
    Thank you for sharing this! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/09/2022

    Fabulous article! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be polite and concise. On this blog anyone opinion is appreciated, but we need to respect each other. If you like my direct response, feel free to write an email to zakomplikovana@gmail.com, and I will respond to you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance! Ana

Popular Posts